The dedicated staff of Laurel Crest puts residents first. Our mission is to create a comfortable, welcoming and worry-free environment for those who live here. If you’re interested in serving a community that deserves your daily best, let’s connect.
Employment positions are managed by the following departments:
- Culinary services
- Sales and marketing
- Administrative and clerical
- And many more
Employment benefits and perks:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (accrued bi-weekly)
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Reduced Cost for Meals on Campus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development & Education Assistance
- 403(B) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employer Paid Life & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off Donation & Sellback
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Emergency Fund
- … and more!
Join our Team
Click here for current career opportunities at our community.
In accordance with our mission and duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of recognized hazards, PCSC has adopted a Policy to safeguard the health and well-being of its workforce, their families, our residents, visitors, and the community from COVID-19 infections by requiring all employees to become fully immunized against COVID-19 as a condition of their employment.
Laurel Crest is an equal opportunity employer. As part of the employment process, all candidates offered a job with Laurel Crest must pass a drug screening test, two-step tuberculosis (TST) test, and a health assessment. Final candidate approval is contingent upon results of a SLED report, OIG Exclusions Database Search, Sex Offender Check, and E-Verify.
Thank you for your interest in careers with Laurel Crest. We look forward to hearing from you.